SuperRepo Updates of Sunday, Sep 3

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More details

• SuperRepo Updates of Sunday, Sep 3

The BuildBot wrote:

Updated addon Zattoo HiQ from 1.2.3 to 1.2.4 for Helix, Isengard, Jarvis and Krypton
      Updated addon South Park from 0.4.5 to 0.4.6 for Krypton
      Updated addon Emby from 2.3.49 to 2.3.50 for Helix, Isengard, Jarvis and Krypton
      Updated addon PICASSO from 1.0.2 to 1.0.3 for Helix, Isengard, Jarvis and Krypton
      Updated addon BR play from 0.0.10 to 0.0.12 for Helix, Isengard, Jarvis and Krypton
      Updated addon vStream from 0.5.3 to 0.5.4 for Helix, Isengard, Jarvis and Krypton
      Updated addon PICASSO from 1.0.1 to 1.0.2 for Helix, Isengard, Jarvis and Krypton
      Added addon Persia (Lite) for Helix, Isengard, Jarvis and Krypton
      Updated addon ParsiLand from 1.12.4 to 1.12.5 for Helix, Isengard, Jarvis and Krypton
      plugin.video.campus-insiders 0.1.0 for Helix, Isengard, Jarvis and Krypton is marked by the maintainer as broken: I'm not going to fix this. for Helix, Isengard, Jarvis and Krypton
      plugin.video.120sports 0.0.4 for Helix, Isengard, Jarvis and Krypton is marked by the maintainer as broken: I'm not going to fix this. for Helix, Isengard, Jarvis and Krypton
      plugin.video.asn 0.0.7 for Helix, Isengard, Jarvis and Krypton is marked by the maintainer as broken: I'm not going to fix this. for Helix, Isengard, Jarvis and Krypton
      As a bot, I post daily updates about whats happening inside the SuperRepo repositories for Kodi. If something is wrong, notify Bart Otten