Sticky Release: Kiss Anime & Kiss Cartoon

• While Kiss Cartoon and Anime are in repair I've been here fiending (and jealous of those who got kissanime working).

During my withdrawal I found two websites which provide almost 1:1 what the kiss sites offered. One of them even showing content with the KISSCARTOON tag in the corner. I don't know how they do it, and at this point don't care. Sharing here if it works for you too. I can now finish the gobots! :) Appologies if you already knew or if was posted earlier and I overlooked.

For cartoons - 9cartoon.me

For anime - 9anime.to

I have not found any add-ons but easily navigated the web site on my android TV device and my Rii i8+. An add-on would be much better though ;)
    • just saw this on KissCartoon reddit.

reddit.com/r/KissCartoon/comme…strators/#bottom-comments

Seems KissCartoon is dead due to DMCA takedown, but is (officially) replaced by kimcartoon.me.

There's been lots of discussion of which site is authentic but this mail sounds reasonable. If anyone *cough* Prometheusx *cough* :) could update the links to point to Kimcartoon.me I could test it.

Thoughts? We might be back in action.
    • jokerchyld wrote:

There's been lots of discussion of which site is authentic but this mail sounds reasonable. If anyone *cough* Prometheusx *cough* :) could update the links to point to Kimcartoon.me I could test it.

I did this with my Plex channel last week. Basically KimCartoon is setup the same as KissAsian for parsing. However, do note, they do NOT include the base URL in thumbnail hyperlinks (which the kiss sites normally do). Also the search function is a POST request. (edit: never mind, search is the same, just presents different list as results)

Post was edited 1 time, last by Twoure ().

• Twoure wrote:

jokerchyld wrote:

I did this with my Plex channel last week. Basically KimCartoon is setup the same as KissAsian for parsing. However, do note, they do NOT include the base URL in thumbnail hyperlinks (which the kiss sites normally do). Also the search function is a POST request. (edit: never mind, search is the same, just presents different list as results)
      Does this mean it's something I can fix myself? If so what do I need to do? Or does the add-on have to be recorded? Speaking of turning kimcartoon.me into a kodi add-on like kisscartoon.
    • Is the kissanime add-on dead now or what cause no response from developers in a good while. As for 9anime (which I am now using cause kiss is using capchas) does in fact have a very, very light but working add-on just Google 9anime gethub and download the zip no repo. I have been a devoted kissanime user for a long time now I hope it comes back soon.
    • Nike brought back the Sock Racer this past weekend in the OG black/yellow colorway and they will be wasting no time in giving the retro silhouette a modern makeover.The Sock Air Max 90 Racer will be given a significant upgrade this Spring/Summer as Nike has constructed it with a new breathable and lightweight Flyknit upper that also comes with a Nike Outlet nubuck heel and two straps on the midfoot. In addition, the shoe also comes with a new Free-inspired outsole for a new level of comfort. Get a Air Max 1 Ultra Moire preview of a few upcoming colorways above and stay tuned to Kicks On Fire for release information.
      Up next for the Nike Air Max LD-Zero is this Nike Shoes tonal iteration that has the model dressed in Blue Moon from top to bottom. Releasing next month, here are official images of the Nike Air Max LD-Zero Nike Flyknit Lunar 3 Blue Moon.The Nike Air Max LD-Zero comes with a mesh, suede and leather build all done in the aforementioned Blue Moon colorway. The same hue is also Nike Huarache placed on the laces, branding, lining and midsole. Disrupting the tonal look of the shoe is the Black on the tongue tag and the translucent full-length Air Nike Outlet Store cushioning below. Are you down to rock these this Summer? Pick them up on May 4th for $180.
      The first iteration of the Nike Komyuter, the NikeLab Nike Air Max Zero ACG 07 KMTR, a silhouette designed for all conditions. NikeLab extends their latest seasonal lineup by debuting the ACG.07.KMTR that will be releasing in Black/White and Obsidian/Khaki Nike Air Max 2016 color options. Both releases also include reflective hits on the logo and welding seams.Though the structure of the system is complex in its build, it’s incredibly simple Nike Air Max 2017 in its use: Unbuckle and open the shoe, insert foot and pull the cord.“This shoe is water resistant, light, flexible, easy to put on, has great traction Nike Shoes 2017 and introduces a new aesthetic,” says Nike NSW footwear designer, Gerald Sullivan. “Moreover, it reduces functional elements to bare necessity — one doesn’t need the distractions of Air Max 2017 complicated entry and lockdown systems when moving around the city.”Look for the NikeLab ACG.07.KMTR to release on May 18th, 2017 at select NikeLab locations and online at Nike VaporMax Nike.com/NikeLab.
      As a nod to Prime Time, Nike Sportswear is set to officially re-release Deion Sanders’ first signature shoe with the Swoosh, the Nike Air Diamond Turf.Last Nike Shoes seen in 2013, we now take a first look at the Nike Air Diamond Turf 2017 Retro that comes in the classic 49ers color scheme. Although they Nike Air Max 2017 mimic the colors of the original, the retro release will include a leather strap instead of nubuck.No release date has been announced, but you can expect to Nike Air Max see the Nike Air Diamond Turf 2017 Retro beginning to hit local retailers in the coming days/weeks.UPDATE: Arguably the best signature shoe from Deion Sanders, his Nike Nike Flyknit Air Diamond Turf OG is now beginning to arrive to retailers like Renarts.
      Introduced back in April 2005, the classic Nike SB Dunk Low Boca Juniors Nike Free Flyknit is suggested to make its return this Spring 2017, twelve years later.Inspired by the Argentinian soccer club, this variation of the BOCA Juniors will simply stay true Nike Air Max Tailwind 8 to its classic build with its signature tones of varsity royal and lightning yellow.While the 2005 counterpart featured a full leather construction, this 2017 pair is upgraded Cheap Nike Air Max with smooth suede overlays. Draped in blue, the eye-catching yellow accents are prominent on the Swooshes, tongue and heel, while it’s offset against a white midsole unit Nike Flyknit Chukka and gum outsole. In addition, the inner is more refined as well, with the classic fat tongue now slimmed down.Retailing for $90, you can expect to find Nike Janoski this pair at select Nike retailers starting April 2017.
      Following the release of its special BHM theme, the next rendition of the Nike LeBron 14 will Nike Shoes be offered in a vibrant University Red finish.Simply covered in the iconic BRED colorway, bright red drapes the dual-zone composite upper with engineered laser perforations, in addition Nike Flyknit Racer to the branded midfoot strap that further reinforces the profile, while contrasting black accents adorn the lining, pull tabs and Swooshes.Finally, a speckled white midsole unit and Nike Flyknit 4.0 Zoom Air translucent outsole finishes off the overall design.Priced at $175, you can expect to find this pair at select Nike retailers starting today.
      The Nike Nike Air Max 90 Sock Racer OG is back alongside a few Flyknit upgrades, making the 1985 oddity even more prone to fandom this Spring/Summer 2017 season. The running model was Nike Flyknit Air Max inspired by aqua socks and fits just like one too with a breathable slip-on upper aided by two lockdown straps for support. Now the head-turning retro is Nike Store getting a major update courtesy of NIKEiD, as the customization site will include a rainbow array of 90 color options starting on May 4th. Check out more Nike Air Max 95 detailed shots of the coming NIKEiD Sock Racer OG options below and be sure to head on over to our Release Dates page for an updated look Nike Air Huarache at the latest from NSW and beyond.
      Florida State center Michael Ojo who stands at 7′ 1″ wears a size 22 7E shoe which happens to be Nike Air Max Tavas a very rare size and as a result not easy to obtain. So in order to lace him up in shoes that properly fit his feet, Nike Nike Air Max Thea had to spend $15,000 to build a machine Nike Flyknit Trainer to make the specially designed shoes for Ojo. Just for comparison, Shaq also wears a size 22, the Lopez twins wear a size 20, and Kevin Durant wears a size 18.
      The Nike Air VaporMax was a hit that debuted on Air Max Day 2017. Looking ahead, we Nike Air Presto share some images of the direction Nike Sportswear plans on going with their trendy silhouette for better or worse.Popular for its 360 degree visible Air unit, it Nike Air Max 2016 now appears that Nike will be using the tooling for other inspired trainers. There is one that’s highlighted with a unique cage, and another in a more Nike Air Max traditional style that looks to be inspired by other classic Air Max models. But the standout pair is probably the slip-on version that’s being called the Nike Nike Air Force 1 Air VaporMax 2018 edition – but that has yet to be confirmed.Check out all three of these upcoming new Nike Air VaporMax models below and let us Special Field Air Force 1s know what you guys think in the comments section. Stay tuned to Sneaker Bar for more updates as they develop.